GLASS MELTING CRUCIBLES FOR HANDMADE GLASS
RATH has been developing and manufacturing high-quality refractories for more than 130 years. For the past 50 years, RATH has specialized in the production of glass pot refractories and provided the art glass industry with high-quality glass melting crucibles.
The products are manufactured in various grades of clay flux, fortified mullite, zircon-mullite, AZS, and fused-silica formulas, and the pots are supplied either green or fired, depending on customer requirements.
• Different refractory compositions for different glass qualities and applications
• Durability and long life
• Round bottom or straight wall designs
• Standard and custom shapes
• Excellent thermal shock resistance
• Excellent corrosion resistance
• Green and fired pots
• Crucibles, pots, day tanks
Longer service life and better glass quality thanks to our fired crucibles with significantly shorter heat-up time!
• Glass melting crucibles from 1.5 kg/3 lbs up to 2000 kg/4400 lbs effective glass weight
• Crucibles according to customers’ individual design
• Day tank refractories
• Rings and half rings
• Gathering balls
• Dog stones, pot plugs
• Clay, luting cements, mortars and monolithics
• Insulating bricks, blankets, felts and boards