VACUUM-FORMED PRODUCTS UP TO 1800 ℃ Vacuum-formed products
Vacuum-formed products made of mineral and high-temperature wools can be used at application temperatures of up to 1800°C.
- Individual shaping and dimensions
- Complex geometries possible
- Special customer requirements can be met
- Low dimensional tolerances achievable
Mineral wool, alkaline earth silicate wool (AES), aluminum silicate wool (ASW) and polycrystalline wool (PCW) serve as the raw material base.
Vacuum-formed products can be used in neutral, oxidizing, reducing furnace atmospheres. The raw materials used and the manufacturing process ensure very good thermal insulation properties and excellent thermal shock resistance.
- filter cartridges for hot gas filtration
- analysis devices
- laboratory furnaces
- dental furnaces
- industrial furnaces
- special furnace construction